Rich in minerals, our Moroccan black soap is handmade by Moroccan berber women and is the secret to clean, healthy and glowing skin. Also known as Moroccan savon bildi (traditional soap) it is a moisture rich olive based soap that prepares your skin for deep cleansing and exfoliation. The buttery texture comes from the olive pulp, that when combined with an argan oil base, becomes very high in minerals and vitamin e. Our Moroccan black soap unclogs pores and purifies the skin by drawing out toxins and eliminating dead skin cells. Which helps in refreshing the skin and fighting dehydration and aging. It is the perfect beauty treatment and great for all skin types with no pegs, no mineral oil, no silicon and no parabens.
Moroccan Beldi Soap
- 100 % natural plant product produced in small batches
- Deep cleans naturally by removing toxins and dead skin cells
- A natural exfoliate increases the blood and lymph circulation
- High amounts of vitamin A and E improve skin texture and strengthens tissue structure.
- The lauric acid present in black soap contains anti-bacterial properties and aids in the healing of skin irritations
- Weekly at home hammam treatment: apply a thin layer of Moroccan black soap and massage into warm moist skin after a hot shower or bath. You may add water to spread soap. Massage in for approximately 5 minutes, then rinse off with lukewarm water thoroughly. With kessa mitt, scrub the surface of skin with big, deep circular movements until you see the dead skin cells rolling off your skin. Rinse thoroughly again. For best results follow with skin and soul's rhassoul clay then moisturize with skin and soul's 100% natural and organic Argan oil.
- Keep water away from unused soap.
- For external use only
- Keep away from eyes
- Aqua, Potassium Olivate(from olive oil), Aragnia Spinosa oil (Argan oil)
What makes us different
- 100% pure
- Certified organic
- Not tested on animals
- Fair trade certified
- Socially responsible
- Hand crafted in small batches and personally sourced by us